منتديات نور المسيح

عزيزى الزائر انت غير مسجل لدينا اذا فبرجاء الدخول
إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد فيمكنك انشاء حساب جديد+++

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات نور المسيح

عزيزى الزائر انت غير مسجل لدينا اذا فبرجاء الدخول
إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد فيمكنك انشاء حساب جديد+++

منتديات نور المسيح

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات نور المسيح منتدى لجميع مسيحيين العالم

2 مشترك

خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة:::::::::::::::::::::::::

نور المسيح
    نور المسيح
    عضو مبارك VIP
    عضو مبارك VIP

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 483
    الاوسمة : خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة::::::::::::::::::::::::: Empty
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2009

default7 خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة:::::::::::::::::::::::::

مُساهمة من طرف نور المسيح الأحد مايو 31, 2009 2:15 pm

We need to have the mind of Christ

There is no perfection in this world, and no one is perfect .

We need to be imitators of God

We don't judge , we should not blame any one for his/her acts, or words, we must always focus on Jesus at all times .

It is very hard , nothing is easy and our Master never promised us with easy life here on earth , all the promises are for our eternal life , this is our goal, and the kingdom of heaven is our purpose.

Small problems when are considered , will make a very big problem , and most of the times ourselves alone will not be able to solve it,therefore we should not try to accumulate small problems , one on top of the other till God knows what could happen.

I hope that I was able to provide you with some basic guidance , if considered I am sure you will be much happier.

May our Lord guide us all in our struggle here on earth and help us, support us , and lead us to Him and only Him. Amen.

My only advise , try always not to consider outsiders intervention into your marriage problems, this will make it much worse . your family problems are between you and Jesus alone , and be sure He is able and capable of solving all problems in due time and according to His will and it is always to our good .

i hope u like it

Thanks

Michael Jack

really thanks michael
    mnwar el montda w ntmna el mazed
    god bless u
    He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!!!! Believe it!!!!
    Pray for me and for those who need ur prayers!!!
    ILY!!!!
    خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة::::::::::::::::::::::::: Br1خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة::::::::::::::::::::::::: Bl1
    الملك العقرب
    الملك العقرب
    نائب المدير العام
     نائب المدير العام

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 1284
    الاوسمة : خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة::::::::::::::::::::::::: 1187177599
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/03/2007

default7 رد: خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة:::::::::::::::::::::::::

مُساهمة من طرف الملك العقرب الأحد مايو 31, 2009 2:58 pm

نايس
    نور المسيح
    نور المسيح
    عضو مبارك VIP
    عضو مبارك VIP

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 483
    الاوسمة : خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة::::::::::::::::::::::::: Empty
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2009

default7 رد: خواطر روحية انكليزيـــــــــــــــــــــــة:::::::::::::::::::::::::

مُساهمة من طرف نور المسيح الأحد مايو 31, 2009 8:00 pm

شو يعني نايس ياطيب

شكرا لمرورك وينها جيلان

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مارس 29, 2024 2:05 am